Mister Hemmings Day of Dance – Saturday July 7th 2018
This year’s day of dance looks like it will be one of the best ever with 10 teams attending and the town will also be alive with music from the Yeah Baby charity music festival.
- Bampton : Cotswold dancers from Bampton in the Bush.
- The Oyster Girls: Clog dancing side coming all the way from the Isle of Wight
- Mabel Gubbins: Rapper sword dancers from Brightwell-cum-Sotwell, near Oxford
- Lepton Morris from the the laboratories of Rutherford
- Three Horse Shoes Morris from Towersey
- Ashnah American Tribal Style Belly Dancing
- Stroud Morris dancers from Stroud in Gloucestershire
- Garston Gallopers from East Garston in West Berkshire
- Masons Apron from Long Hanborough
- 10.45am: Annie’s Tea Room, Broad Face, Nags Head
- 11.30am till 12.15pm: Abbey Gateway , Punchbowl, Black Swan
- 1.15pm till 2.15pm: Black Swan, Blue Boar, Bury Street Precinct
- 2.30pm till 3.15pm : Bella Napoli (top of Bath Street), The Square (near War Memorial / Ask / Barclays Bank)
- 2.30pm till 3.45pm : The Brewery Tap
- 4.00pm Royal British Legion on Spring Road.
Times and locations are subject to change.